Specifically designed for helping your internal staff and leadership adopt a more productive mindset, the Oh, shift! Workshop Kit will infuse the Oh, shift! principles into your company culture.
A more positive working environment leads to higher morale and performance, increased collaboration and an overall higher employee retention rate. Being licensed to deliver the Oh, shift! training modules will increase your organization's efforts to create positive changes at all levels.
The Oh, shift! Workshop Kit is an out-of-the-box self-development program ready to be incorporated into your education and training repertoire. You get everything you need to deliver six powerful modules that are guaranteed to change the way you do business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
- 1 Oh, shift! Facilitator License: Gives one individual full rights to teach the program within your organization over and over.
- Six 45-60 minute print-on-demand modules: These participant worksheets are designed to be delivered independently or in combination.
- Facilitator Guide Binder: 72 pages of step-by-step instructions, suggested timing, coaching prompts, tips and more! Easy to use, right out of the box.
CLICK HERE FOR AN EXCERPT
- Supporting Documents: Print-on-demand supplemental materials right at your fingertips.
- SWAG Start Kit: You get a copy of Oh, shift! and a dozen Wristbands, Inspiration Cards, and Pocket Guides to get you up and going.
HERE'S WHAT YOU TEACH
Designed to be flexible, the kit allows you to deliver several modules at once , or space them out over many weeks to teach at your own pace.
- Self-awareness: Increasing self-awareness is a key factor in creating change in both the individual and the organization. This session helps individuals better understand how they show up, which makes them more equipped to create the changes that have the most impact.
- Oh, shift!: Words give you power and control. This session teaches participants how to use their words to affect their mindset, motivation, relationships, and company culture. This one is a game-changer.
- Flow: When staff members are in resistance to change, the organization inevitably suffers. This session helps participants practice acceptance of people and circumstances so they spend less time in resistance and more time in the state of peace...and productivity.
- Change: Changing the way we show up requires a certain readiness and willingness; and understanding this dynamic is key to self-improvement. This session helps participants to identify the changes they need to make and provides them with tools to make them.
- Reactions: Change is a natural part of any organization, yet it’s not always welcomed with open arms. This session gives participants a powerful tool to navigate changes in a healthy and productive way.
- Personal Power: Many people take the victim role and blame others for what’s going on in the organization and how it affects them. In this session participants learn that they are not victims of other people, events, or the system. But instead, they can cut the drama and hold themselves accountable for their feelings, actions, and outcomes.
Want us to come train your staff?
We can do that.
Contact us to schedule!